Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Floral Medallion Blocks Template

Floral Medallion blocks
Some of you have asked about the pattern that I made to make these floral medallion blocks. So, here's my drawing... sorry, I don't know how to make it all pretty and cleaned up for you, but hopefully this will work for you!
I think all you have to do is right click on the picture and save it to your computer. You can then open it with another program and print it off in size that you would like.

If you have any questions, I'll try to answer them in the comments!

Please keep this pattern for your own personal use and link back to me if you post about this online. Thank you!

~Jessica

8 comments:

traceyjay said...

thanks Jessica. :)

I love this pattern.

Meghan said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)

Lisa ONeill said...

Love your pattern and color selection - beautiful!

Leslie said...

these are gorgeous.

corinne said...

THANK YOU, I will be making a quilt using them and I will blog back to you

Jen of ReannaLily Designs said...

Great design! I'm going to print it off right now.

Vivian said...

Saw Krista's block swap version of your design (at her Poppyprint blog) and just loved it!

My word verification is right, you are an "aretst"!

RETRO-Fabulous Blog said...

Supercute! I'm looking for a quick applique block for a charity quilt, hope it's OK to include this in black and white....giving you credit for the design, of course. =)
Thanks!!
Heather